USE CODE TAKE80 AT CHECKOUT FOR 80% OFF
This is completely new and different from our original Boudoir Social Media Content.
This product has boudoir photography social media content for each day of the month! This product is divided by months so you can easily find things to say all throughout the year.
Everything is already done for you. These aren’t just prompts they are something you can copy-paste-post! So easy and is going to save you SO MUCH TIME.
Monthly posts have these types of statuses:
As a professional photographer, it can be tricky to come up with new ideas for fresh text on our social media accounts. We are limited on time, and words seem to escape us after a while. It can be hard enough to come up with one status, let alone 365 for each day of the year.
Ask and you shall receive. With that said, here is the NEW 365 Social Media Statuses for Boudoir Photographers! Never fear, one for every day of the year! These prewritten statuses include tips, interactive posts, motivational quotes, contests, and so much more.
Prewritten Boudoir Photography Social Media Statuses are going to keep your current and potential future clients engaged on your sites. It is your time to stand out from other competitors and modernize the way you socialize online.
Use these across all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
File type: PDF, Word Doc
Don't have Word? You can import the Word files into google drive and edit that way for FREE.
1. I'm all about women empowering women. That is why I'm especially hyped about my new series on TikTok. Join me there where we can gather to learn, share and give back to ourselves and each other.
2. I'm working on a project and I'm telling you all about it to keep myself accountable. I intend to share some self-portraits next month with a boudoir theme of course. I'm baring it all in the name of art and it's been one of my most interesting projects ever. Is anyone curious?
3. Shadows and boudoir photography go together like sunsets and weddings. Add them together and some magic can happen. Here are a few moody shadow shots that add an air of mystery to the collection.
4. Relax, I've got you. I know it can be nerve-wracking to walk into my studio and strip down. But I promise you it's a safe place with soft lighting, music and my small team of female creatives who are there to support you and me.
5. How did I get into boudoir photography? It evolved from my days as a wedding/fashion/portrait photographer. I really enjoyed helping women see their beauty and all the confidence and joy that comes along with that. Once I did my first session, I knew this was the genre for me and that was (insert number) years ago.
6. : Everyone deserves to be celebrated and a boudoir shoot does just that. As well as documenting your beautiful body, it is also an expression of self-love that is so empowering. Is it time you gave yourself that experience?
7. It's Mother's Day next month and a boudoir shoot is a great gift to give yourself or your partner. Once kids come along, mamas tend to put themselves behind everyone else's needs. It's normal and natural. A boudoir shoot is a way to pamper yourself and ignite your sexy side that might need nurturing.
8. Is that me? Wow, I can't believe these photos are so amazing. (Insert reaction) Words of amazement from my client during her gallery reveal today. Showing clients how gorgeous they are is one of my favorite parts of being a boudoir photographer.
9. Window light is so pretty and flattering. In my studio, I am blessed with several windows with gorgeous light flowing in. Don't worry, they are both facing into my garden and there is no view from the street. No neighbors to see in either!
10. Trying to find the perfect boudoir outfit? Boudoir isn't all about lingerie. Some people choose to wear button-downs, t-shirts, jackets, robes, and oversized sweaters and pair them with cute panties.
Other Products You Might Also Like: