With Deal: $5.00
You Save: $109.99 ( 96.0% )
Get organized this year with BP4U's Print & Go Organization Sheets - made especially for photographers!
Want to know what's great about this product? All of the work is completely done for you! These are print & go forms for your company. Just print them off and fill them out, you're ready to go!
You do not need to own or know how to use Photoshop in order to use this product.
We have included PSD versions of these forms as well, just in case you would like to further customize them. See below to see what is included in this bundle.
*This is a digital product. Binder not included.
- Client Information Sheet - Keep all of your clients' information in one place. This form goes over all of the information that you could ever need to know about your client. Fill out an individual form for each session or wedding client and file them by name. Pull this file whenever you're getting ready for a session or event.
- Accessory Checklist - This form helps you keep your accessories organized. Keep track of each accessory and where it is stored, where you bought it, etc. If you lose one or need to replace it, this form will help you know exactly where you need to go to get it back!
- Workflow Grid - This year, get organized with our workflow grid! This has everything from session booked to final thank you sent. There is also a blank version included so you can add your own custom workflow.
- Editing Workflow Grid - We've also included an editing workflow grid to help keep your post-processing in order.
- Invoice - Give this to your clients after they book with you or order prints and products for them to keep in their records.
- Message Log - This form is especially helpful for studios or photographers who get a lot of phone messages. Keep track of who has called, their number and reason for calling. This helps to cut time off of your communication and allows you to empty out your voicemail box.
- Mini Session Schedule - If you do mini sessions, you are going to want this form. It will make your mini session days run so much smoother. Add information about each session in an organized fashion. Just pull it out on the session date and you're good to go!
- Daily Schedule - Organize all of your sessions for the week on this hour-by-hour appointment log. Split into 15 minute increments.
- Prop Checklist - Keep your props organized. Keep track of each prop..where it is stored, where you bought it, etc.
- Print Order Form (Front & Back) - If you manually fulfill print orders, this form is for you! Have your client fill this out and return to you so you can get those easily inputted into your lab for printing.
- Questionnaires for Portraits, Weddings, Seniors, and Boudoir - We, as photographers, have enough stress on us. Why include the added stress and anxiety of shooting someone you know nothing about? These questionnaires eliminate that issue. These are what we use to get the 411 on our clients, so we know what they’re expecting from us, and let’s us know a little about them- great to break the ice with. They are easy-to-use, fully customizable digital download Word documents - simple to upload your studio logo or modify anything that doesn’t apply in your specific situation.
- Gear Checklist - Did I remember to pack my backup flash? Are my batteries charged? These are common questions amongst photographers getting ready for a shoot. Never lose track of your gear again! This sheet will help you stay organized and make sure everything is in order without having to unpack and repack all of your equipment over and over again.
Purchased this product? Leave us a review by clicking here and filling out the question field.
Please note: This is a digital product. Binder not included.
This product includes PSD versions of these forms which are customizable to fit your needs. You will need some knowledge of Photoshop and layer masks in order to customize the PSDs on your computer. However, we have included the flattened jpegs that are blank, so you can just print them and fill them in by hand if you wish to do so.
This template is compatible with Photoshop CS3 and higher and all versions of PSE.
We cannot provide the fonts but we can provide the information on them in order to allow you to find them and download them for yourself if you so choose.
Note: Some fonts used may require purchase.
PDF/Digital version only
The link will be emailed directly to you once your payment has been processed.
Please see our refund policy found here.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents for any purpose is prohibited. This product was made for the purpose of personal use for professional photographers. It is not to be resold or redistributed for any purpose, including, but not limited to: sharing in workshops, lectures, or other classroom settings.
If you'd like to use any of our products for the purpose of group education, please contact BP4U directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to see our bulk rates.