Love our monthly social media content? Get all of our monthly non-niche social media content from the last year in one bundle!
We've included social media content for all photographers. As long as you're a photographer - you will find this super helpful!
This bundle includes all of our monthly social media content.
Social media floods all our lives. As a photographer, it’s the backbone of being current and in the loop with your clients. As people, we all want to feel connected and in-the-know.
This product is already done for you. These aren’t just prompts they are something you can copy-paste-post! So easy and is going to save you SO MUCH TIME.
These posts are broken down by month:
- Includes January - December monthly social media content.
As a professional photographer, it can be tricky to come up with new ideas for fresh text on our social media accounts. We are limited on time, and words seem to escape us after a while. It can be hard enough to come up with one status, let alone 365 for each day of the year.
Ask and you shall receive. With that said, here is the NEW 365 Social Media Statuses for all types of photographers! Never fear, one for every day of the year! These prewritten statuses include tips, interactive posts, motivational quotes, contests, and so much more.
These posts are going to keep your current and potential future clients engaged on your social media accounts. It is your time to stand out from other competitors and modernize the way you socialize online.
Scroll to the bottom to see sample photography posts!
Use these across all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
File type: PDF, Word Doc
- A. Year. Listen up, everyone, (year) was one for the books. It was everything I ever dreamed of! I wish I could add a picture from every single session I captured, but I will share some highlights for now. I could not have done this without you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for supporting my business! (add a collage of images)
- Declutter, clean, and revamp. It's time for a fresh start! Have you thought about upgrading the pictures inside of your frames? You know, the ones on your walls or end tables? I'm thinking it's time for an upgrade! Order your prints from your recent session here on our site. (add a link)
Poll time! Coming in fast into a new year, I want to see what type of photography my friends on here would be most interested in. So, what would it be? (add a poll/example: boudoir, pets, newborn/children, lifestyle, business, etc.)
- I’m wanting to see some love on here! In the comments, share a picture of your Valentine! I’ll go first and share mine here. (add an image)
- I’ve been reminiscing today and flipping through old archives. Here is one of my favorites from last spring of (client’s name) and their (type of session) at (location)! Hang on tight, friends. The winter blues are about over. Spring is near! (add an image)
- Looking for the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day? A surprise session! All sessions purchased as a gift from now until (date) will receive (discount) off of (prints/product)! Send me a message at (email), and I will hook you up!
- Some bunny has some news... It's time to put all of your eggs in one because Easter is just around the corner! Hip hop, hooray! Let's pencil you in for (theme/type of photoshoot). Who's egg-cited? Contact me to book!
- A question I am often asked around this time of year - 'When should I book for spring/summer sessions?' - right now! The sooner, the better! This is a busy time for all photographers! Especially if you are tying the knot, graduating, or some other major milestone, people tend to book up between early spring and late summer!
- I'm dreaming of spring! It's on the near horizon! With that said, what are some of your favorite springtime activities? For me, I look forward to (share here).
- It's the first day of April! There is so much in store this month - chocolates, bunnies, baskets, and bright colors! Are you planning any festivities for Easter? Typically, I (share your plans). (add a cheerful image)
- It's spring season, so we all know what that means! It means it's time for outdoor festivities and events to begin! Is there anything going on in (location/town) this month? Thinking about bringing my camera and snapping some shots!
- Who's ready for mini sessions?! On (dates) from (time to time), I'll be photographing (type of session: Greenery and floral, rainbow and rain, baby chicks or farm animals, sundresses and sunshine, etc.). Let's brighten up your current photos and display all of your favorite memories with new ones! DM to fill your spot!
- Three HUGE tips to have a successful session: One. Remember to have fun. Two. Plan your outfits a week or two in advance! This will help ease your stress. Three. Ask your photographer questions. We will guide you!
- Did you know I can come to your place for an indoor home shoot? Yes! (Share what sort of sessions you can have - newborn, lifestyle, engagement, maternity, boudoir, etc.) If you are interested in something like this, get with me and let's chit chat!
- What to avoid when choosing outfits - Don't match, but instead coordinate with others. Beware of mixing patterns... cheetah print and zebra don't go well together! Those logo shirts? Skip those. If you're aiming for spring colors, go for light colors, pastels, or simple tones with pops of color. Need more advice? I'm a call away!
1. With summer on the near horizon, I thought it'd be awesome to share some session locations I had in mind. Check these out! Which one do you like the most? (add images)
2. There are some days where I wish I had super-fast abilities to get everything I need to be done quickly. Then, there are some days where I wish I could read client's minds! If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why?
3. Thinking about what to wear to your June photo session? Here are some helpful hints:
- Check the weather! If it's hot, maybe think about wearing a light dress, capris, or shorts. If it's chilly, opt for long pants or skirts and in soft colors, not dark.
- Tans and blues pair wonderfully with greenery. Yellows and greys go together like two peas in a pod! Pink, white, and light tans coordinate well, too! Remember, don't match, but coordinate instead.
- Eat before putting your outfits on to avoid a mess. Make sure your steam/iron them the night before!
Helllllllo summer! One of my favorite seasons of photography! Right now, I'm on the hunt to find the prettiest places in and around (location) for outdoor sessions. What are some trendy spots you wish to see on my list?
- Photo editing takes some serious skill. Here's what my process typically looks like after a (type of) session! (Share a time-lapse video of you editing photos)
- Guess what's back?! Summer Mini Sessions! That's right - If you missed out last year, then you'll definitely want to do it this year. Here are some flashbacks from (insert year). Mark your calendar for (dates). Select your time and comment below to grab it! (add photos/add a list of times)
I know it seems like decades away, but still... before you know it, the holidays will be knocking on our doors. With that said:
(HOLIDAY) MINI SESSION DATES ARE OPEN!
Book now so you won't be the one who's late this year sending out holiday cards! (share dates/times)
- I was asked recently, "Why do you have so many different types of lenses?" Let me show you! Here are different lenses I use with the same settings. (take photos of the same object and share the results with the setting's information)
- Loving these final images from (client's name) session this past (week/weekend). Want to see behind-the-scenes footage from this? Head over to my Instagram where it's posted! (add a link/add images)
- As a professional photographer, it's my job to figure out how to use particular surroundings and utilize techniques with composite photography. There are times where I eliminate (acne/blotchy skin/scratches/redness/fuzz/etc.). It's more than just clicking a button, and a lot of work goes into this job! (add two pictures/before and after)
1. Question: Is there a go-to farm you enjoy visiting during this time of year? Apple farms or pumpkin patches? (Add an image)
2. From beginning to end, this session with (person’s/family’s name) was a hoot! What do you think of these black and white images? I am feeling autumn vibes! (add images)
3. (Costumes, candles, fog machine, dark/moody, etc.)
Ready to get witchy this season? Introducing Halloween Mini Sessions! Let’s have some fun and dress in your best costume attire.
When & Where: (date and location)
Sessions will run (minutes) long - first come, first serve for available times.
(List times here)
- Happy Halloween! I wish you all a fun and spooky night full of treats! Stay safe! (Mention your Halloween plans here. Add an image related to Halloween - could be of you, your plans, or anything related.)
- Wow! It is raining leaves! I am super pumped about this stunning shot I captured. (add an image of leaves falling)
- Imagine spending your evening like this… (add an image - cabin in the woods, blanket and fireside, big fall breakfast, lakeside with a book, etc.)
- Because everyone is posting their costumes, I wanted to share mine from (year)! A major throwback from (number of) years ago! (add an image)
- This month for Thanksgiving, I decided to do a ‘Thankful List’, where I will make a list of things I am thankful for. I encourage you to do the same! Here are a few of mine. (share a list of things you are grateful for)
- Halloween might be over, but don’t let that scare you. From now until (date), I am running a crazy special on regular packages - (%) off! For available dates, please head over to (website).
- Surprisingly, the weather was warm during this session! The sun was shining, and the natural light helped create stunning images. (add an image)
- There’s something special about a cold, winter morning. (add an image - something frosted or icy)
- Winter magic is in the air today in (location). All the feels. (add an outdoor image)
- (Your business name) has been waiting for a snowy Christmas - however, it’s never certain. But that’s where we come in as photographers and make it happen! (add a snowy image)