Just added to the store on 4/16/20
This has over 28 pages of posts that you can use across your social media platforms. This is a GAME CHANGER!
Social media floods all our lives. As a newborn/maternity photographer, it’s the backbone of being current and in the loop with your clients. As people, we all want to feel connected and in-the-know.
This product is already done for you. These aren’t just prompts they are something you can copy-paste-post! So easy and is going to save you SO MUCH TIME.
These posts are broken down into these categories:
- Interactive/Tip Statuses
- Preview Statuses
- Sale Statuses
- Tag-a-Friend Statuses
- Cross Promotion Statuses
- Welcome Posts for Private Facebook Group
As a professional photographer, it can be tricky to come up with new ideas for fresh text on our social media accounts. We are limited on time, and words seem to escape us after a while. It can be hard enough to come up with one status, let alone 365 for each day of the year.
Ask and you shall receive. With that said, here is the NEW 365 Social Media Statuses for Newborn/Maternity Photographers! Never fear, one for every day of the year! These prewritten statuses include tips, interactive posts, motivational quotes, contests, and so much more.
Prewritten Newborn/Maternity Photography Social Media Statuses are going to keep your current and potential future clients engaged on your sites. It is your time to stand out from other competitors and modernize the way you socialize online.
Scroll to the bottom to see more sample newborn/maternity
Use these across all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
Please note this does not include lifestyle newborn posts that will be in a different collection.
File type: PDF, Word Doc
Thanks to the wonderful Carrie Carpunky Photography for these amazing images.
- I have four big reasons why you need to consider a milestone package: 1. It saves you time and stress 2. Pay in increments 3. The first year with your child is a whirlwind 4. Everyone will forever treasure these high-quality images
Don't hesitate. I know maternity sessions can seem overwhelming and perhaps out of your comfort zone. But you definitely don't want to miss out on this special time in your life! Let me guide you and answer any questions you might have about our sessions. Shoot me an email at (email)!
- Give a little gift this Christmas and turn your baby's photographs into an ornament for the grandparents! Do you have any other fun ideas in mind for gifts this holiday season?
- The first three most recent emojis in your phone describe how parenthood is going for you. Let's see them!
- Ever heard of 'Grow With Me' sessions? Let me fill you in! I photograph your sweet baby at three, six, nine, and twelve months old! Combine all the photos in one collective album to look back on for years to come. Check out my site to see transformations! (provide link)
- One more stunning favorite in honor of World Breastfeeding Week! So much love to all of you strong, hard-working, dedicated mothers! (add an image)
- Today I’m sharing a preview of the newborn session I recently had with [baby’s name], who was welcomed into this big world on [date] to [Mom] and [Dad]. As you can imagine, Mom and Dad are equal parts exhausted and delirious with their sweet baby [boy/girl], and I feel so lucky to have been given the chance to be a (small!) part of their parenthood journey.
- Guess what I have for you today? It starts with “T” and ends with WINS. That’s right, I’m bringing double trouble to the blog today via [baby’s name] and [baby’s name], who were really no trouble at all during our session we did at [location].
- Let’s eat cake! First birthdays are soexciting! Watch your little one have a blast enjoying new tastes and textures while they dig into their delicious treat. The result? An overload of cuteness and fun! (add an image)