What type of lens will work for both an indoor and outdoor wedding?

Note: QOTDs (Questions Of The Day) are from our Facebook page. If you would like to submit a question, please click here to submit your question. We will then post them on our Facebook page and let our fans respond to the question.  We will then transfer the question over to our blog so we can keep them in an organized way for others to see.


QOTD from Briana: " I have one inside wedding, and an outside wedding. I'm trying to find a lens that will work well for both, since they are 2 weeks apart. Thanks! :)"

Lynley:  70-200mm f2.8 if you have a Canon no clue if you shoot Nikon or something else.

Phillip: Agreed with Lynley but pick up the sigma version. Faster glass than the Canon L 2.8, similar quality and about $1000 cheaper ($1300) from Roberts Imaging.

Morgan: 85mm 1.4 ;)

E Shay: 24-70mm 2.8 is fabulous for the entire wedding. I would use a 70-200mm 2.8 for those faraway shots.

Kit:  24-70mm 2.8 all the way!!

Briana: Thank you guys! Open to any suggestions!

Jodie:  I agree with E Shay. I have the 24-70 and the 70-200. Thats all you need! :)

Jagadeep: I have the 24-70mm its enough to use it for the wedding


Feel free to keep responding to this question using our comment section below.

Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.

Also in Photography Tips For Photographers and Posing Guides, Photography Marketing Templates, Contracts and Forms, Photoshop Actions, Lightroom Presets, Tutorials, Business, Online Photography School | www.bp4ublog.com

How to become a professional photographer

Fall Photo Challenge | Win a FREE Canvas

Did you hear? It's Two Dollar Tuesday!

Please select a wishlist category